More Tottenham news
2020-07-07 09:31:03
viewed 348 times | comments
2020-07-06 09:36:02
viewed 537 times | comments
2020-07-05 10:00:21
viewed 881 times | comments
2020-07-04 09:26:15
viewed 830 times | comments
Football Rumours on Friday 8th May 2020
2020-05-08 09:19:43



TRANSFER RUMOURS

  • Henrikh Mkhitaryan's agent has denied that Arsenal want to sell the Armenian. Mino Raiola said the rumours about the midfielder, 31, were "fake news".
    (Daily Express)


  • Tottenham are interested in buying Southampton midfielder Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg and will wait until after the coronavirus pandemic before making a final decision on making an offer for him.
    (Daily Telegraph)


  • Manchester United are stepping up their pursuit of Jack Grealish - in a £50m move for the Aston Villa star.
    (Sun)


  • Newcastle will spend 80m euros (£70m) on Barcelona and Brazil midfielder Philippe Coutinho if the club's proposed takeover goes through. The 27-year-old is currently on loan at Bayern Munich.
    (Mundo Deportivo)


  • Newcastle's potential new owners also want to sign Napoli and Senegal centre-back Kalidou Koulibaly. The 28-year-old is expected to leave the Italian club this summer for around £69.8m.
    (Sky Sports)


  • However, Koulibaly is also considering a move to Liverpool.
    (Calciomercato)


  • Borussia Dortmund expect England winger Jadon Sancho, 20, to remain at the club, despite continued interest from Manchester United.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Arsenal could be given the chance to sign Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi, 27, as a direct replacement for Gabon striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Aubameyang, 30, is out of contract next season, while Argentine Icardi is currently on loan at Paris St-Germain.
    (Tuttosport)


  • The Gunners are also close to securing an agreement with free agent George Lewis. The Norwegian winger, 19, was previously at Tromso.
    (Goal)


  • Barcelona teenager Marc Jurado, 16, has turned down an offer of a professional contract with the Spanish club. The right-back is set to join Manchester United in the summer.
    (ESPN)


  • Chelsea target Dries Mertens has yet to agree a contract extension with Napoli. The Belgian forward, 33, is out of contract in the summer.
    (Calciomercato)


  • Chelsea, Manchester United and Tottenham are all interested in Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. The Serbian, 25, will be allowed to leave the club for upwards of £80m.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Kosovo and Wolfsburg winger Milot Rashica, 23, is a transfer target for Liverpool, the president of the Kosovo football federation has said.
    (London Evening Standard)


  • Championship leaders Leeds United are the favourites to sign Linfield midfielder Charlie Allen. The Northern Irishman, 17, has attracted interest from Chelsea, Tottenham and Liverpool.
    (Yorkshire Post)


  • Chelsea are interested in Monaco defender Fode Ballo Toure. The Frenchman, 23, is under contract until 2023.
    (Foot Mercato)


  • Barcelona's Croatian midfielder Ivan Rakitic, 32, says he is not thinking about leaving the club, despite his contract expiring in 2021.
    (Sky Germany)




MANAGEMENT STUFF

  • Sean Dyche has refused to rule out the possibility of leaving Burnley.
    (Daily Mirror)




OTHER STUFF

  • Football League clubs are preparing contracts with players' wages linked to attendances next season due to uncertainty about future income.
    (Daily Mail)


  • League One and League Two clubs who want to spend more than potential new budgetary caps could be subjected to a "super tax", with the money raised then redistributed to rival teams.
    (Daily Telegraph)


  • Brighton chief executive Paul Barber has warned the Premier League is facing a full scale revolt over the Project Restart plans.
    (Daily Mirror)


  • FA chiefs would block any attempt to declare the Premier League season null and void and abandon relegation.
    (Times)


  • Heung-Min Son has completed his three-week basic military training in South Korea, finishing in the top five out of 157 people in his class.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Amanda Staveley's Saudi-backed takeover of Newcastle is set to be formally announced by the end of next week, according to sources close to the country's royal family.
    (Daily Star)


  • Kylian Mbappe has been awarded the Ligue 1 Golden Boot following the cancellation of 2019-20 season due to coronavirus despite being level on goals with Monaco's Wissam Ben Yedder.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Manchester City defender Kyle Walker faces a police quiz and a £1,000 fine after breaking lockdown rules three times in 24 hours.
    (Sun)


  • A gang have raided the homes of Chelsea head coach Frank Lampard and Leicester's late owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, stealing more than £1m of valuables.
    (Sun)


  • Premier League clubs opposed to the restart fear Liverpool will play the kids once they have won the title.
    (Sun)


  • Lyon president Jean Michel Aulas has confirmed the Ligue 1 club plans to launch two legal fights after the season was ended early.
    (Daily Mail)


  • Serie A sides Sampdoria and Fiorentina have reported four and six new cases of coronavirus respectively.
    (Sky Sports)


  • Macclesfield have been hit with an immediate seven-point deduction after admitting two misconduct charges.
    (Sky Sports)
 BBC Sport/SkySports
Comments